Share your knowledge at the 22nd Annual Academic Conference of the Chinese Medical Association (CMA) and the 15th Annual Academic Conference of the Chinese Orthopaedic Association (COA2023) on November 22-26, 2023 in Xi’an, Shaanxi Province, China.
Abstract Submission Deadline: August, 15, 2023
1. Trauma Surgery
2. Spine Surgery
3. Joint Surgery
4. Intelligent Orthopaedics
5. Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine
6. Bone Tumor
7. Basic Research
8. Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
10. Hand Surgery
11. Foot and Ankle Surgery
12. Pediatric Orthopaedics
13. Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
14. Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine in Orthopaedics
15. Innovation & Transformation
16. Orthopaedic Microsurgery
17. Orthopaedic Nursing
18. Orthopaedic Emergency
19. Orthopaedic Imaging
20. Digital Orthopaedics
21. External Fixation and Limb Reconstruction
22. 3D Printing in Orthopaedics
1. One manuscript cannot be submitted to multiple specialties repeatedly within the COA conference.
Steps for Abstract Submission
2. Abstracts in Chinese should be limited to 500-1000 words and should be split into
the following four sections:
3. All submissions should be submitted via the official website (http://www.coachina.org) in the electronic format. Submissions via email or fax will not be accepted.
4. All submissions should be of scientific and practical value based on real data.
*Click the Abstract Submission button
*Sign up or log in
*Read and Confirm the Submission Guideline
*Fill out Author Info section and Complete Abstract Submission
*Save and review your abstract until August 15, 2023
An acknowledgement letter will be sent to your registered email address immediately after you successfully submitting your abstract(s).